top of page
SPRING 2020 TASTER WEBINARS
- Thu 16 Apr16ThuAprBanking for Non-finance Grads/New YorkApr 16, 2020, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EDTNew York, New York, NY, USAIf you are planning on working in finance but did a non-relevant degree, join us for an overview of the financial industry and explanations of critical industry terms and products.
- Thu 09 Apr09ThuAprForecasting for Start-ups/New YorkApr 09, 2020, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EDTNew York, New York, NY, USAVital advice from experienced entrepreneurs about approaching your forecast P&L and cash flow statement if you plan to start-up a company.
- Fri 27 Mar27FriMarDeal Analysis/New YorkMar 27, 2020, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDTNew York, New York, NY, USAExamining the valuation and execution of a current market deal. Analysis will include valuation inputs, strategic considerations and an analysis of deal financing.
- Sat 21 Mar21SatMarFinancial Analysis of Banks/New YorkMar 21, 2020, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDTNew York, New York, NY, USALearn more about the components of a bank’s financial statements and how to approach financial statement analysis for valuation.
- Fri 20 Mar20FriMarAnatomy of an LBO Model/New YorkMar 20, 2020, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDTNew York, New York, NY, USADemystify the process of value creation by private equity investments through an examination of an LBO model and its essential inputs and outputs.
- Tue 10 Mar10TueMarEssential Financial Excel/New YorkMar 10, 2020, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EDTNew York, New York, NY, USAGet practical with a session that shows you how to navigate the most crucial aspects of Excel for finance. Requires a laptop/computer with Windows keyboard and Excel.
bottom of page